|Throat Capacity:||330 mm (13″)|
|Motor:||DC 12V / 1150W|
|Laminating Heat Range:||32 – 320°F|
|Maximum Pouch Thickness:||10 mils (250 Mic.)|
|Temperature Control:||Electronic (8-bit Micro Processor)|
|Laminating Speed:||Variable (12″-59″/min)|
|Weight / Volume:||17.7 kgs (39 Lbs) / 2 Cubic Feet|
The Prolam Photo is a 6 Roller Thermal System that allows for a more professional, crystal-clear lamination finish. With a 13″ throat capacity it can be used with most Standard pouches sizes. A balance heat is acheived by the photo-ready technology. The Prolam Photo is perfect for laminating photographs and other hard-to-laminate materials.
The Variable speed & temperature control combination allows for a fast laminationof all Standard pouches from 3 mils up to 10 mils. Even with different material thickness, a unique flexible System allows the rollers to adjust themselvesto the proper laminating pressure. Perfect for hot foiling and mounting. The Control System precisely sets the exact temperature and speed for a fast, consistent lamination. An Energy Saving Stand-by Mode adjustment conserves enrgy to prolong the lifespan of your laminator. Finaly the Overheat Protection System automatically cuts off heating power if temperature if it exceeds 160ºC (320ºF). The Auto Memory Function will remember the last speed & temperature settings before turning off.
|Dimensions||24 × 12 × 6 in|
• All Metal Construction for a more professional, heavy duty look & a longer lasting lifespan.
• Silicon Rollers provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
• Metal Gears & Industrial Motor (1150 Watts / 12V) to guarantee strength and durability.
• Jam Release (Reverse) Switch allows easy corrective action for jams.
• Cold Lamination Function
• CE & TUV certified and approved